Sunday, January 17, 2010

2-1-3-1



This is not any football team formation, it is my new way of winter preparation.
2 - Saturday & Sunday:
Saturday: Long, easy running. Combination: cross + orienteering
Sunday: Exercise, stretching, strength exercise...
1 - Monday: rest
3 - Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday:
Tuesday: Interval running
Wednesday: Exercise, stretching, strength exercise...
Thursday: Short running, swimming
1- Friday: rest
I talked with several athletes who made their best results between 33-37 years of age, and who gave me advice about the choice of method of preparation in accordance with my age and other obligations.
We also talked about the option 2-1-2 ( 1 - day for rest), but in my opinion this option I do not match right now...
Although January is, great weather conditions allow us to work well orienteering trainings.
In Saturday, I made almost
13 km orienteering , shared in two parts.



3 comments:

Radjoni said...

E pa blogeru lepo je vdeti nove postove na ovim stranama ;)
Pozdrav!

Brent said...

Success between 33-37?
Yeah, how about Bjoernar Valstad WOC Champion at 37!

prvi srpski orijentiring blog... said...

Ha,ha..What a coincidence! Today I was looking for something in papers and found this race - WOC 2004, Long Final.
Yes, he won the WOC 2004. in Sweden at 37 age in great preformance. A year before, Thomas Buhrer also won, in 35 I think...
However, my goal is not so high due to many reasons...

Regards.