Friday, January 18, 2008

DEPRESSIONS EVERYWHERE


Yesterday I spent from 9 am till 3 pm in forest and mapping.
The friendly weather conditions makes me joyous and I m try to finishing some old jobs.
The place is situated about 40 km far from Belgrade and this is one of most interesting terrains in Serbia.
Of course, there are a lot of interesting places for orienteering in Serbia, but anyone is not so close for most of clubs like this one. Map in this area give us great opportunities for good technical trainings.
This is working version and some parts are still empty and not checked, specially in green and light green areas, just like some contours it's not connected yet. In next couple of days, I will pushing myself to finish 1km2.
It will enough for technical sessions and good middle distance.
I m using base-map poor with contour details (there are no one depressions on base map) and for that reason, work going slowly then I expected.

It's not problem for me - I m patient person.
Yesterday in sunset, I was also made one short-technical course on large scale and It was very fun and usefully.
After almost 6 hours mapping, my feelings for terrain and map during the course was terrific respectable.
The mapping is very usefully training for orienters.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm a scandinavian orienteerer and I really enjoy your website. The maps look very interesting and they're totaly different from what I'm used to. Keep posting maps and good luck with next years season!

p.s. If I remember right, it isn't allowed to use the vertical green lines in green fields(only in white and yellow fields), you might want to check this before you finish your map.

prvi srpski orijentiring blog... said...

Thanks for you wishies.
You have right about green lines -it's not allowed to use in green area.

Anonymous said...

Поздрави от BROWN TEAM, Деане :))

Dejan said...

Otpozdravi za moite drugari iz Bugarske. Vidimo se tazi godina na neko sastezanie u Bugarska.

Anonymous said...

The most obvious signs of depression is withdraw and sinking moods.
Symptoms of depression can affect the mind and body, and drastically impact a person’s life.
Diagnosis can be difficult and Manic depression is classed as a chronic relapsing
illness so it best to work with an experienced Psychiatrist and continue treatmet even when you're feeling better..
My web blog ; http://hiwopuuv.Blogoak.com