Thursday, January 03, 2008

GREEN HELL


I was spent New Year holiday in Paracin, where were Serbian championship in classic distances in october 2007. I missed the championship becouse I was in organisation team.


My point was one easy tehnical trainning with many short legs and easy running between sections, wich I was realised just in last day in 2007.
Untypical, mostly flat and ticky terrain covered with 5-10 cm of snow, with open, semi-open areas and really labyrint of green bushes in micro-detailed areas make orienterring chalenging and mainly, very interesting.
Course length was 6.9 km and my time was 49:34 min.


This kind of trainning sections has been really refreshing between "easy-and-long running" winnter preparations.

On pictures you can find how terain looks like in early autumn.


No comments: